Online Diary Simplest Deeply Thought♥ : The Promise
You say I dream too big. I say you think too small.

The Promise

I couldn't find the right words. Nothing seemed to rhyme. To write something for you all. I think it will take time. Because when you have friends. That are very hard to find. There's so much to say. Because you make everything al-rightSo I will tell you right now exactly what I need to say. To show you how much I appreciate. You being there everyday. You're worth more than anyone even a million pounds. Because you always know what to say. When I am feeling down. You make me smile big smiles. And my days so very bright. And when I lose my way. You find me in the night. I sometimes wish I could explain. How much you mean to me. But its just not possible. To list a billion things. So I just wanted to say. I love you so so much. And I hope you never leave me. Promise to stay in touch.

Just promise me....

I'm Maybe Not Awesome But Enjoy Reading

1 orang mintak kaki:

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen