Online Diary Simplest Deeply Thought♥ : Favourite Girl♥
You say I dream too big. I say you think too small.

Favourite Girl♥

P I C T U R E . T E L L S.  E V E R Y T H I N G
We have something that holds us together
Something that made us both better
Something called being a friend
It makes the fun never end
And it helps me to know that when
I am down and blue
Because you’re my friend
I can count on you
We run through life without a care
Would anyone try to part us?
They wouldn't dare
And when the time comes for me to go
I really want for you to know
That even though my life has come to and end
I will never stop being your friend


I love you to the moon back to the earth,


I'm Maybe Not Awesome But Enjoy Reading

0 orang mintak kaki:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen