Online Diary Simplest Deeply Thought♥
You say I dream too big. I say you think too small.
I'm in pain. Yes, painful as hell. Like usual. Every month..my very 'bestfriend' will come and make me cry every time 'it' come. Why so pain? Bcz, I'm a girl. This is common in life..in every girl..in every women. So keep calm dearself. Man will never understand how does it fell. They will always said "hey babe, keep calm okay. I'll be here for you" Hell no ! How can we 'keep calm' like you've said? LOL. This is not funny lah dear man !

I'M DEAD.
I'm Maybe Not Awesome But Enjoy Reading

2 orang mintak kaki:

  1. kesian awak.. guling2 on bed la ne menahan sakit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hafezah : Yeap. every month. Painful as hell :'(

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen